||Sale by Owner
Ref. 8142 - Large, self-contained complex of multiple buildings, a good distance from other properties, in Alberese in the Uccellina nature reserve in Tuscany's Maremma in Italy, in Grosseto province, near the sea. Area rich in in Etruscan remains and recognised to be of significant public interest. The property is just 3 km from the sea, specifically Talamone, the Argentario coast and the hot springs at Saturnia. Close to Rome, Siena, Florence and Montepulciano. The property comprises:
- main building: dwelling and terrace on the upper floor measuring 764 sq m; warehousing, garage and annexes on the ground floor with a total floor area of 93 sq m.
- smaller building: 173 sq m
- 2 large barns and hay barn with good useable capacity, requiring updating.
The combined floor area of ALL buildings (constructed in the 1900s) totals 3,484 sq m.
The house is set in 1 hectare of land some laid to gardens; there is farmland around the buildings and a further 6.044 hectares to the rear with:
- 3 hectares of olive grove (700 trees)
- 120 olive trees producing Tuscan IGP oil
- 150 fruit trees
- 1 hectare of arable
- 1 hectare of vines.
The vineyard and orchards benefit from irrigation plant, two 5000-litre rainwater tanks, an ancient Roman well with tank, water for another well of a depth of no more than 20 m. Central heating, air conditioning and large fireplace. The front part of the ground floor has a section with 2 bedrooms with a bathroom and large kitchen. In the rear part of the ground floor there is a large sitting room with a vaulted brick roof requiring updating. The property is currently utilised as an agriturismo. Tax allowances available for Agricultural Businesses.