||Sale by Owner
||To be renovated
Ref.. 10367 - Although it is immersed in complete peace this property is:
• 500 metres away from an agritourism facility with swimming pool, tennis courts, shooting-range, bowling alley and games for children.
• 10 minutes from the Archaeological Park of Magna Grecia (Metapontum, Tavole Palatine)
• 10 minutes from an exclusive 18-hole golf course.
• 12 minutes from the golden beaches of Metapontino which offer a mild, sunny and breezy climate from May to October.
• 15 minutes from the exclusive Marina of the Argonauts.
• 25 minutes from Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019, with its rich programme of events that attract tourists from all over the world. The property has a unique territorial context which radiates a vital energy capable of sparking wonderful experiences.
It comprises a country house (196 square metres) and a warehouse (112). The years have conferred a rustic appearance to the walls but, thanks to the buildings' perfect structural stability. simple renovation can restore the property's ancient aesthetic efficiency and full usability. The buildings' Mediterranean lines stand out on fertile land (irrigated by the Consorzio di Bonifica and a large reinforced concrete water cistern) that extends over more than 65,000 square meters and overlooks the surrounding area. The land is in a state of biological arrest: it is possible to access community funds to build agricultural, tourist-hotel facilities and renewable energy sources.